Warehouses are essential to manage the inventory of your products. By default, a warehouse is created, but you must assign it to a cashier so that the stock units of your products are discounted.
For this, go to Cashiers, select the edit button and assign the warehouse. Then click on Save to apply the changes. You can get more information here.
In the warehouse section you can make different arrangements:
- New Button: Create more warehouses. Depending on the business, it may be useful to work with more than one warehouse to have a better inventory management.
- Stock Movement: Use this button to add, move or inventory a single product.
- Replace: Click on to be able to replace all products that are below the default alert or well they are in negative.
Note: This option is only available when there is more than one warehouse.
- Products: Click on to see a summary of all the products in this warehouse.
- Edit: Click on to edit the name of the warehouse.
- Delete: Click on to delete a warehouse.
IMPORTANT: If you delete a warehouse, the inventory of all products associated with this warehouse will be deleted. This action is irreversible.