- STATUS: ACTIVE
- COMPATIBLE VERSION: 3.2(460) OR SUBSEQUENT
WHAT IS GLOVO?
GLOVO is an online food delivery platform. Users can view menus, order and pay for their orders from restaurants affiliated with the platform through the app, available for both iOS and Android, or through the website.
HOW DOES THE INTEGRATION BETWEEN GLOVO <-> REVO WORKS?
The GLOVO <-> REVO integration allow us to receive all orders placed through the GLOVO platform in the REVO system in order to unify all orders to be placed. It allows us to perform the following actions:
- GLOVO order management at REVO.
- Order intake without the need to be attentive to more than one device/platform.
- Consultation of the REVO order record.
HOW TO MAKE THE GLOVO INTEGRATION?
In order to integrate with GLOVO, the most efficient method is to request integration with the customer's GLOVO account manager. If this is not possible, there is the option of sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com, with the following information:
- REVO account name.
- REVO account ID.
- Physical address of the establishment.
- Restaurant name.
- Business name.
- Business URT.
- GLOVO account owner's email address.
Account IDs can be obtained as follows:
- Search for the establishment in the Revo XEF Back-office distributor account.
- Hover over the icon and at the bottom you can see the ID of the account.
Here is a sample email:
We need a new Glovo integration for the client (Revo):
- Restaurant name (Revo's account name)
- POS ID: Revo's account ID
- Full address of the establishment, including postcode, town and country
- Bussines name
- Business URT
- Glovo account owner's email address
If there’s anything else you need, please let us know.
Access Revo XEF Back-Office: https://revoxef.works/
Click on Integrations: https://revoxef.works/modules/integrations
From the Add button, search for GLOVO. Click on "Add".
- Fill in the following information:
Name: Identifying name of the integration
Categories: We select the categories we want to add to the GLOVO platform.
Price Rate: We select the price rates we want to add on the GLOVO platform.
Transaction ID: Information field of the transaction ID of the catalogue upload transaction.
Request status: Information field on the status of the catalogue upload request.
NOTE: The Transaction ID and Request status fields are automatically filled the first time an 'Upload Catalog' is performed.
- Once we have configured the integration, we only need to click on the "···" and click on "Upload Catalog" to upload the products that the customer wants to have in GLOVO.
WE HAVE THE INTEGRATION FULLY CONFIGURED!
PLACE AN ORDER WITH GLOVO:
- When we place an order on GLOVO, it will arrive in REVO'S "Delivery" module.
NOTE: GLOVO does not allow the synchronisation of cancelled orders. This means that the cancellation has to be done manually in the REVO POS.
- We can now manage the order like any other "Delivery" in REVO. For more information on the "Delivery" section, click here.
IMPORTANT: Please note that if there is integration with GIRnet, the GLOVO sales channel must be added. If we do not have this information, we should contact Mapal to obtain the sales channel.