- STATUS: ACTIVE
In order to be able to use the Tesipro integration, you need an intermediate server that will streamline the communication between REVO <-> Tesipro.
For that reason, it is advisable to install the web server on the same server where the Tesipro program is stored.
2. REVO XEF BACK-OFFICE CONFIGURATION
Configuration of the integration
1. Open the Windows terminal on the Tesipro server and consult the IP of the computer with the ipconfig command.
2. Access Revo XEF's back-office.
3. Go to Configuration / Integrations.
4. Click on Add, search for Tesipro integration.
5. Click on Add.
Name: Identifying name of the integration.
URL: Type http://ipServer/tesipro/public/api/
Note: The ipServer is the IP found in the first bullet.
Tax to decrease: Optionally, you can enter the VAT discount with which you want to make the charges. For example, a dish that costs €10, and you want to save it without the 4.5% VAT, in the field Tax to decrease you enter 4.5. It will then be saved at a cost of 10/1.045, i.e. €9.57.
Signature room charge: Activate if you want to request the customer's signature when charging the room.
Print signature: Select from the drop-down menu whether we want the signature to be printed.
6. Click on Save.
Configuration of the payment method
1. Go to the Revo XEF back-office.
2. Access Configuration / Payment methods.
3. Click on +New.
Name: Tesipro (⚠ This name must be exactly the same).
Open cash drawer: Disabled.
Requires final cash fund: Disabled.
Change management: Not allowed.
4. Click on Save.
3. TESIPRO SERVER CONFIGURATION
- Run the xampp-win32-5.6.28-1-VC11-installer
- Follow the steps of the installation until finished.
- Copy the file php_dbase.dll to the path C:/xampp/php/ext/ (The file is in the downloaded zip of the intermediate application)
1. Open the XAMPP control panel
From the windows start button, search for the xampp control panel program and open it.
The system displays the following menu:
Click the setup button next to Apache. This will open a file C:/xampp/php/php.ini with a text editor. Then, go down to the end of it and add the following lines:
2. Add our PHP integration to the XAMPP server
- Copy the Tesipro directory inside the path C:/xampp/htdocs/
- Edit the file C:/xampp/htdocs/tesipro/config/services
'tesipro' => [ 'path' => '<pathToDbaseStorage>' ]
and where it reads
Check that the names of the MAJCARGO and MAJHABIT files match those defined below the path.
3. Auto startup XAMPP
To set up the XAMPP server in order to have it start automatically when the PC is turned on, proceed with the following steps:
- Copy the file C:/xampp/xampp_start to C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Start Menu\Programs\Startup.
- With this, when the computer restarts, your service will start automatically. If it is not possible to restart the server, click the start button next to Apache in thexampp control panel and minimize the app.
4. CHECK THE CORRECT OPERATION
Open the browser and access http://localhost/tesipro/public/api/rooms.
If you get an error message, it means you have set up something wrong.
Tesipro allows you to add a concept to the charges. REVO will ask which concept you want to apply by default to any charge when selecting the room; however, you can automate the process through profiles. Then, you can select the concept automatically, according to the profile name.
This can be useful in cases where there are different rooms and each one always applies the same concept.
To that end:
- Create a profile with the Tesipro concept name.
- On the device, select the profile with the charge you wish to apply.
The available charges are defined in the C:/xampp/htdocs/tesipro/config/concepts file, in a list such as the following:
[ "CAFM" => "BAR /CAFETERIA", "MOOA" => "ROCA MOO", "OMMS" => "OMM SESSION", "RSA" => "ROOM SERVICE", "DEX" => "BREAKFAST", "BARP" => "TERRACE", "AMOO" => "ROCA BAR", "OMMS" => "OMM SESSION 2" ];
Here, you can write the concepts needed by the integration (always respecting the double quotes ("") and the comma (,) at the end of the line, except in the last one).